Wednesday, October 1, 2008

God, who loves me? Only you!

"Wow! I almost made a big mistake. I saw the proud people. They are bad. I saw all the nice things they have. I wished I had those nice things too....I see the bad people. And I look at myself. Why do I do what is right? I have problems all the time. I am hurting every day....I did not really say those things. That would have been bad. Some things are hard to understand. Why do bad people have nice things? I do not know. Then I got close to God one day....I can see that I was crabby. I can see that I was mad. I was thinking about the bad people and all their nice things. I was stupid to think those things. That was not good. But, God, I know you love me. You are close to me. You will show me what to do. You will show me what is right. Someday you will take me home to heaven. God, who loves me? Only you! I want to be close to you. That is what I want the most" (Psalm 73:2-3,13-17,21-25, The B-I-B-L-E).

No comments: