Thursday, August 13, 2009

Proverbs and Romans are printed

I'm excited that The B-I-B-L-E Volume 3 has been printed and is now available on amazon.com. Those books hold wonderful truths that will help children make good choices and grow to know God better. I am currently working on the book of Hebrews. Now I am very anxious to get that book out. Without the book of Hebrews, people cannot really understand why Jesus died. God's Word is very important for all of us, and I am committed to give my effort to making it available to children. I pray the Lord will bless those efforts to accomplish his purposes. Please tell others about the new volume.

1 comment:

Craig Ames said...

Jan First time I've visited your blog. Nicely done.Will keep praying for time and guidance related to B-I-B-L-E.

Craig Ames