Monday, July 21, 2008

New E-mail address

I am excitedly working on Proverbs and Romans for Volume 3 of The B-I-B-L-E. Proverbs is filled with wonderful advice for living life according to God's design. It makes very clear the consequences of the choices we make. Romans tells about our need for salvation. It makes very clear how we can be right with God. Many parents do a great job of reading Bible stories to their children. But children are not usually exposed to books such as Proverbs and Romans in their entirety. Do you share my motivation of helping guide kids to know God? Do you share my passion to help children understand God's Word when they are still little? Do you also long to nurture in children the habit of daily reading of God's Word? If so, please let me know. Send me a comment. Let other kids and parents know about The B-I-B-L-E.
Tell someone the website: http://www.thebible4kids.com/

No comments: