Wednesday, July 23, 2008

God has a good plan for our life.


One of my granddaughters drew this picture of me. I want to share it with you.

Isn't it great that God made each one of us special! Let's teach that important truth to children. Let's teach children that God has a good plan for their life.

"You made me just right. You made lots of special parts inside of me. You made me grow inside my mom. Thank you for making me. You made many parts in my body. They all work together. My body is amazing. You did a great job! I started growing inside my mom. You saw me then. You saw me inside my mom. You know all about me. You have a good plan for my life. You know everything. God, you know me. You love me. You think I am very special. You think about me all the time. I go to sleep at night. Then I wake up in the morning. You are always thinking about me" (Psalm 139:13-18, The B-I-B-L-E).
You can read the rest of Psalm 139 in The B-I-B-L-E Volume 1.

No comments: